The 2015 Taste of Coogee Festival will be held on Goldstein Memorial Reserve right at Coogee Beach
- The Taste of Coogee Food and Wine Festival is now in its third year of operation
- Come along to Coogee Beach on Sunday 20th September and enjoy tastings and sales from a selection of wineries and boutique breweries
- A great cross section of food will be offered, as well as market day stalls
- Enjoy local favourites “Franky Valentyn“, “John Field Band” and “Martini Club” on the entertainment stage
- Tasting cups and drink tokens will be sold on the day (18+)
- The festival starts at 10am and finishes at 6pm
- Best of all – admission is FREE!
This event will support the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation’s Richie Benaud Cancer Fund.