The 2015 Taste of Coogee Festival
Sunday 20th September 2015
Thanks to the tens of thousands of people who came along and made the day, once again, an outstanding success!
Thanks also to event manager, Bernadette Summers, her T.O.C. committee and volunteers!
- The rainy day start did nothing to stop the enthusiastic public turning up.
- By midday the sky cleared and the day began in earnest.
- A great cross section of food was on offer, and the artisan market stalls provided a wide variety of merchandise
- Entertainment was provided by “Franky Valentyn“, “John Field Band“, “Martini Club” Holly-Summers Clarke, Glen Whitehall and Richard Valdez
- Wine tastings, along with other alcoholic varieties proved extremely popular on the day.
- Profits from the event will be donated to the Richie Benaud Cancer Fund at the POW Hospital Randwick
- A big thanks to our Major Sponsors – Coogee Pavilion and Coogee Bay Hotel
- The next major event from the Coogee Chamber of Commerce is the Family Fun Day on Sat. Dec 5th
ENJOY A LONGER TASTE OF COOGEE
Rise and shine seaside and enjoy the best of Coogee with an extended stay.
Step outside the hotel and onto Coogee Beach for a surf or swim, stroll along the famous Bondi to Coogee coastal walk
Visit the best of Sydney’s bars, cafes, restaurants, and lifestyle.
This Taste of Coogee Festival supports the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation’s Richie Benaud Cancer Fund.
On Friday September 11, a Gala “Taste of Coogee” Charity Ball was held at the Coogee Crowne Plaza Hotel in support of this worthy cause. Over $20,000 was raised through auctions and raffle tickets sales. A great night was had by all!
Here is a link to some video highlights of last year’s Taste of Coogee