The 2014 Taste of Coogee is now history. What a Great Day! Perfect weather – great entertainment – fabulous wine/beer/cider tastings. The Coogee Chamber of Commerce would like to thank all who helped behind the scenes – especially the event organiser – Bernadette Summers. Thanks also to all who attended! Feedback is always welcome. It’s the public we rely on to help us make next year’s “Taste” even better! Please use the contact page for comments. Thank You!
How it works
- Admission is free. Just turn up and enjoy.
- Buy a Tasting Cup & security wrist band with 4 tokens for $15
- Tasting cups will only be sold once ID has been presented and checked.
- Wristbands have tear off coupons that can be redeemed for a drink.
- One token for one tasting (50ml) or three tokens for one standard drink (150ml)
- Extra tokens can be purchased: $10.00 for 4 tokens.
- Food, Beer and Wine sampling
- Food and wine sales. Conditions apply to the sale of bottled alcoholic beverages (not for on site consumption)
- Cooking demonstrations
- Live entertainment
- Rides for the kids
- Arts and crafts market